Latest News

Is Another Heroine turns Prostitute ...?

loading...
                                                


As a performing artists Hari priya got great name with Pilla jamindar and other movies.Currently,there is no chance for Hari priya in Tollywood.So, she focused on Kannada and working for a few undertakings. Neero Dose is one of those projects.Recently,there are some hot stills and two peace stills spilled to media and they shocked with those stills.

On react those Hari priya said Neero measurements is an alternate sort of movie.In this film I played whore character so on story request I am not protested skin appear. In this film my character is Kumuda and that character is extremely popular and I examined with my family and companions to do that character.So,finally they acknowledged my craving and I done this character with my best execution.
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teenmar News | Online English, Telugu,Telangana News Portal Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.